- Updated On:
- December 4, 2020
- 30,328 m2
- Year Built: 2020-12-01
The project Location
• The BLUE GARDEN project is located in the European section of Istanbul, specifically in the Kucukcekmece region, where the area is distinguished by its direct views of the Marmara Sea and its lake in the area named after the region.
• Kucukcekmece contains a large number of new and future residential projects, which makes the area an ideal place to live and work in, and the most important of these projects is the Century Project, the Istanbul Canal Project.
• This project is distinctive, and in Arabic it means blue gardens, and by that it is meant that the gardens surrounding the project that reflect the blue color of Kucukcekmece Lake, and therefore the name was given by this name.
• The most unique feature of the BLUE GARDEN project is its direct views from most of the apartments on Kucukcekmece Lake, and here we would like to mention that this lake will be part of the future Istanbul Canal, that is, in the future, the views of this project will be on the new Bosphorus of Istanbul.
The BLUE GARDEN project is far from
• 10 km from Ataturk Airport.
• 1 minute from the metro.
• 5 km from the TEM highway.
• 2 km from the main road E5.
• 45 minutes from Istanbul’s new airport.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees